RCC Engineering are Electrical & Instrumentation Specialists supplying a broad range of services to multiple Industries across all of Ireland.
Due to continued expansion, the company is now seeking an Electrical & Instrumentation Craftsperson’s for work predominantly in the Munster & Leinster region however travel may be required nationwide.
- Extensive Instrumentation and process control knowledge including Commissioning experience for both Instrumentation and Electrical Systems
- Maintenance and upgrade works on electrical & instrumentation systems
- Calibration of industrial instrumentation
- Generation of paperwork in accordance with the requirements of our ISO 9001 accreditation
- Proficient understanding of electrical systems and wiring
- Experience of medium size Installations, alterations to Control Circuitry, Fault Finding, Troubleshooting etc.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Water/ Waste Water Treatment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with PLC’s and Automation a distinct advantage
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- The Successful Candidate will be Electrical/Instrumentation Trade qualified or of an Electrical background with extensive Instrumentation and process control knowledge including Commissioning experience for both Instrumentation and Electrical Systems
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc
- You must be flexible in this position and be prepared to learn new skills as part of the job as the position is essentially multi-skilled. Full training and adequate support and resources will be provided at all times by RCC Engineering
Very competitive rates across the various positions